We offer community programs, professional classes, and a catalog of resources to:
- Support wellness throughout life
- Address needs and development at different stages of life
- Teach practices that support open-hearted living.
2014 Classes & Workshops — Full descriptions will be posted on our Events page as details are available.
- Caregiver Wellness Circles® for family caregivers. Six weeks, 2 hr/week.
- First Circle starts March 18th; additional Circles start in July 10th and September 23rd, respectively.
- October 19th, End of Life Care. Open to Acupuncturists only.
- November 9th, Conscious Living & Dying. Open to all. Highly recommend for
- Conversations with Our Souls, a retreat for women (fall, tba)
- A Retreat for Caregivers (tba)
We are glad to design workshops and classes to meet the needs of your group or organization.
With warm regards,
Barbara Catlin, M.Ac
We gratefully acknowledge support received in 2013 and 2014 from the Community Foundation of Howard County for our Caregiver Wellness Program. We are glad to acknowledge support received in 2014 from the Domincan Sisters of Peace for the Caregiver Wellness Program. Finally, we thank our generous donors for their support of our programs.