Next Circle starts: January 31, 2018
- Time: 2 hrs/wk for 5 weeks
- Where: Columbia, Maryland
- We meet in small groups, with a maximum of eight caregivers/circle.
- We focus on stress reduction and wellness. Participants create their own self-care plans over five weeks. We teach healing practices that generate peace and self-renewal and can be used immediately in daily life.
- To register call Barbara Catlin: 443-799-0308 or send email: [email protected] Space is limited. This is not a drop in class.
Here’s what family caregivers have said about these Circles:
- “The greatest change I experienced is improved feeling of calm and focus.”
- “It gave me ideas and ways to cope.”
- “I learned ways to deal with my anger and guilt.” “I sleep better.”
- “I am aware that I feel stress sooner… now have tools to calm…”
- “Coming [to these meetings] has opened my eyes to possibilities and opened doors to my heart.”
- “Not a typical support group; emphasis was on my wellness and possibilities.”
We also offer this program through partnerships with businesses, healthcare groups, churches and other organizations. If you want to offer a gift of wellness to your staff or constituents contact us. For more information call Barbara Catlin at 443-799-0308.