Calling 100 Grandmothers & Women Who Care about the Children & Grandchildren
[Note: This event was held on September 6, 2014.]
We are gathering to stand for the Children and Grandchildren who arrive at our southern border and all children everywhere. We will stand together in the truth of knowing, that all children deserve compassion and to be treated with dignity and kindness. Will you bring your power here? Let us create a bigger story.
by Catherine Nagy Mowry
The program for the event is multicultural and represents many wisdom traditions. Our time together will be thoughtful, song-filled, prayerful and uplifting!
- Where: Bon Secours Retreat & Conference Center, 1525 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville, Maryland
- When: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 9am – 1pm
- Registration fee: $10 includes light lunch
- Send an email to Barbara Catlin at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Your home address and your phone number,
- AND send registration fee: $10 which includes lunch [check made out to Barbara Catlin, by snail mail to Barbara Catlin, 10065 Windstream Dr. Columbia, MD 21044].
“If you think these women are too soft to face the world at hand.
Then you’ve never known the power of love And you fail to understand.
We pray for a thousand grandmothers and women who care
for the children and grandchildren at our borders and children everywhere.
Will you please come volunteer? Will you bring your power here?”
– Holly Near, modified
- Begin: March 24, 2019 at 09:00
- End: March 24, 2019 at 01:00
- Add to your calendar: Download ics file
- Place: Bon Secours Spiritual Center, Marriottsville, MD