Conversations on Aging & Elderhood
“I will not die an unlived life… I choose to live so that which came to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which came to me as blossom, goes on as fruit.” — Dawna Markova
Join Barbara Catlin for candid and transformative conversations on aging and elderhood.
- What does elderhood mean to you?
- What do you want to create? What gets in the way?
- What stories do you tell yourself about getting older?
- Do you harbor fears? Hold regrets?
- What gifts have you received from your experiences of living and loving?
- What do you say about death?
- What gift do you offer to the world now?
The words we speak affect our body, mind, and spirit. What we think and what we say, creates our world and impacts how we interact with the world-at-large and with our dear ones. What we say about death can positively inform and transform our living.
Three Tuesday evenings starting April 5, 12, 19. 7 – 8:15 pm (max: 8 people)
Barbara Catlin, M.Ac, has worked with hospice patients and their families for more than 20 years. She leads Bigger Conversations’ Caregiver Wellness Circles, served on the faculty of Tai Sophia Institute (MUIH) for 15 years, teaches community classes on conscious living and dying, and maintains a private acupuncture practice in Columbia, MD.
- Begin: January 20, 2020 at 07:00
- End: January 20, 2020 at 08:15
- Add to your calendar: Download ics file
- Place: Columbia, Maryland